Monday, April 8, 2019

Makes Me Happy Pics...


Mmmm, popcorn ball & PB kisses - yum!


My last visit with the surgical doctor on my hip.  


Cuddle time with my babies - Tyrion Peter & Luna Evanna.


Getting this free poster from the movie theater.


Three of my favorite things - Tyrion, The Walking Dead & my bed.


My Potato & her sock snowman.  :)


I made glitter jars for all my co-workers.  #RandomActOfKindness


Taking my niece, "J", for her first mani/pedi for her birthday.


Going to my first Bucks/NBA game.


The Bucks winning the first game I went to.  Woot woot!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE that glitter jar. Glitter always makes anything better. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Makes Me Happy Pics...

My Storm Trooper sweater dress. Polito's while watching Friends - WINNING! Playing Exploding Kittens with the family....