Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thankful Thursday...


  I am thankful...that I am inside & not out side in the cold & snow.

  I am thankful...that I got to watch Bohemian Rhapsody for the second time last night, such a great movie.

  I am thankful...that my Southern Bestie, Ashley, gave me a giggle with Kentucky's snow dump that had school cancelled:


  I am thankful...that my hubby is currently planning our next vacation which will most likely be back to Vegas.  Awhoo hoo!

  I am thankful...that my eldest, Kaylee, is giving me one of the best gifts ever...more on that later.  :)

  I am thankful...that my youngest, Regan, just seems to be doing well & enjoying life. 



What are some things YOU
are thankful for today?!

8 comments:

  1. Laughing over the picture from Kentucky. My son goes to college there and he was sending me texts about how the entire town/college shut down over a little dusting of snow/ice. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Cracks me right up. I then sent her a picture of what I'm dealing with to show her what REAL snow looks like. Tee hee!

      Delete
  2. I still need to watch Bohemian Rhapsody! I don't think it's in theaters here anymore though, so I'll be waiting til it comes on Netflix. Yay for Vegas! Looking forward to hearing more about this present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you are in luck, girl - Bohemian Rhapsody just came out digitally & worth every single cent to buy/rent it before it gets to Netflix or whatever streaming service grabs it. It's amazing & I am actually listening to my Queen playlist right now. :)

      Delete
  3. I have got to check out Bohemian Rhapsody!!! So much to be thank fun for!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO good. I could watch it again right now. Ha!

      Delete
  4. Ha, ha! I love that you used my photo! Also, I'm giggling that we are such pansies here!

    I still need to watch Bohemian Rhapsody!! Maybe I'll watch it this week! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I used your picture. I've also showed some other folks who got a giggle outta it as well. Tee hee!

      Yes, you need to watch Bohemian Rhapsody & report back to me ASAP!!!!!

      Delete

Makes Me Happy Pics...

My Storm Trooper sweater dress. Polito's while watching Friends - WINNING! Playing Exploding Kittens with the family....