Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wing It Wednesday…

Not sure what Wednesdays will be about so that's why I went with "Wing It Wednesday", we'll just see what comes outta this every week.

Well, it's snowing here in Central Wisconsin & I am already so over it.  I seriously think that Wisconsin should be like the City of Denver where they have heated roads so snow & ice don't stick to them.  How clever is that?!  I think that sounds amazing!  Yea, it would be a pretty penny to do but then it saves on plowing, salting/sanding & lives.  & maybe not all the roads in Wisconsin but at least the main ones it would be nice. 

Last night, the hubby & I were supposed to venture down to the movie theater for $5 Movie Night to see Glass but with the snow & the fact that my hubby didn't want to walk the whole couple of blocks to the theater, we didn't go.  Boo!  But to make it up to me, we watched a couple of episodes of Friends.  :)

& that's pretty much all I have for random thoughts on this Wing It Wednesday.  Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Makes Me Happy Pics...

My Storm Trooper sweater dress. Polito's while watching Friends - WINNING! Playing Exploding Kittens with the family....