Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Time For a Lil Review…


IMDB's Summary:  "security guard David Dunn uses his supernatural abilities to track Kevin Wendell Crumb, a disturbed man who has twenty-four personalities."

My Summary:  "the ultimate showdown between mastermind, villain & hero.


My Favorite Character:  hands down - anybody played by James McAvoy.  Nothing against SLJ or Bruce but James is just amazing in Split & Glass.  The way he plays all these characters, I just didn't know he had it in him, to be honest.  My favorites are Dennis & Hedwig (etc.!).



My Likes:  ah, everything...can I say that?  Ha!  I love how M. Night tied all these movies together & got all the same actors back.  I am still trying to figure out if this will be it in this universe or if there is more to come.  Eeek!  :)



My Dislikes:  the end...yea, not gonna give anything away cuz that's not the way I roll but the end.



What I Learned:  nothing is as it seems & there are connections all around us.



Who I Would Recommend This To:  ah, anyone that has seen Unbreakable & Split, that's a given.  But you really need to see all three.  I saw Split without seeing Unbreakable but nobody knew there was a connection so before watching Glass, I went back to watch Unbreakable & then Split again.  So good.



My Rating:  8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Makes Me Happy Pics...

My Storm Trooper sweater dress. Polito's while watching Friends - WINNING! Playing Exploding Kittens with the family....