Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wing It Wednesday...

For today's Wing It Wednesday, I decided to do a Day in the Life post.  I love these, they are SO much fun.  This was my day LAST Wednesday.  :)


I woke up like this.  Ha!


Gettin' ready to get into the bulk of that pile.


Just a nerd in her Hufflepuff scarf drinking coffee from a Winnie the Pooh mug.


A lil peace in a crazy world.


Late morning snack.  Yum.


Awww, poor BDBRWPK all covered in snow - she hates snow.


My parking lot lunch site.


Afternoon snack - Better Cheddars & Mountain Dew.


It's been signed...


Tyrion Peter just waiting for the vet to come in & visit him.


Luna Tuna watching Bohemian Rhapsody with me.


Mmmm, dinner.


Love you, Freddie!  <3


A lil reading before bedtime.


Time to say goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makes Me Happy Pics...

My Storm Trooper sweater dress. Polito's while watching Friends - WINNING! Playing Exploding Kittens with the family....