Monday, January 21, 2019

Time For Something Fresh...

Greetings, yall!

I have decided that it was time to not only really try to get back to blogging but to start out with a new blog completely.  Not like there was anything wrong with my other one but I just wanted to post things of only positive vibes as I feel there is not enough positive vibes out there.  So, I am going to try to do daily posts with a different theme each day:

  Monday - Makes Me Happy Pics where I will post pictures that bring a smile to my face.

  Tuesday - Time for a Lil Review. where I will review something whether it be a movie, a book, a song - we'll see where the days bring us.

  Wednesday - Wing It Wednesday, where I'll just write about whatever tickles my fancy.

  Thursday - Thankful Thursday...that's a given, yes?  Ha!

  Friday - Friday Five, I cannot get away from doing five of something on a Friday.

I cannot wait to see what this new blog brings on.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Makes Me Happy Pics...

My Storm Trooper sweater dress. Polito's while watching Friends - WINNING! Playing Exploding Kittens with the family....