Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Time For a Lil Review…


  IMDB's Summary:  "Arthur Curry learns that he is the heir to the underground kingdom of Atlantis & must step forward to lead his people & be a hero to the world."

  My Summary:  a slightly cartoony movie with a VERY attractive man in the lead.


My Favorite Character:  would there be any other that is as great as Arthur/Aquaman in this movie?!  I think not!  Okay, his mom, Atlanna played by Nicole Kidman was pretty cool, she was a badass & who Arthur was most alike.

My Likes:  the actors in the movie - Jason Momoa, Willem Dafoe & Patrick Wilson.  They were all great.  However, seeing Patrick that nasty left a bad taste in my mouth, I like him much more as a good guy.  Ha!



My Dislikes:  the character of Mera played by Amber Heard.  I don't know who came first Scarlet Witch in Marvel or Mera in DC but they were a ripoff of the other even down to the red hair.  I also didn't like how some scenes specifically the action scenes looked so cartoon-like.  I don't know if that was purposely done or what but I did not dig that.

What I Learned:  that even in the ocean & being able to swim super fast, you still may need a mode of transportation to get from one point to another.  Ha!

Who I Would Recommend This To:  anyone that loves DC, comics or watching a beautiful Jason Momoa for about two hours.  :)


Aquaman's Rating:
6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Makes Me Happy Pics...

My Storm Trooper sweater dress. Polito's while watching Friends - WINNING! Playing Exploding Kittens with the family....