Monday, January 28, 2019

Makes Me Happy Pics...

I am WAY behind on posting these so we are going a few months back but that should keep me going for bit.  :)


This was back when it was "Fair Season" here in Wisconsin &
I got to enjoy two of my favorite things - cheese curds & Mountain Dew.


While at the same fair, I got to see Skillet for third time.
They are really awesome - I love them!


I've become more & more of a nerd & jumped into this "graphic novel".
Being Stephen King, how could I NOT like it.
It was beautifully illustrated & excited to read more.  :)


A wine outing with the hubby.
We like to hit a few wineries every now & then & this was
some in the Wisconsin Dells area.


One of my favorite places ever - Father Fats for dinner & a drink.  Yum.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, cheese curds!!! Now, I want some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will need to come up here during "Fair Season" to get the real good ones. :)

      Delete

Makes Me Happy Pics...

My Storm Trooper sweater dress. Polito's while watching Friends - WINNING! Playing Exploding Kittens with the family....