Monday, April 22, 2019

Makes Me Happy Pics...


Celebrating my sister's birthday with the fam.


Harry Potter / Fantastic Beast gifties from my friend, 
Christa,for Christmas.


Luna just hanging out under the Christmas tree...
Have I mentioned lately that I'm a lil behind on these?!  Ha!


Tyrion & Luna having some snuggle time.
Awwww.


Christmas Eve with my nieces & the photobombing clowns.


Some of my Christmas gifts.


My lil family.


I got the Warm Tobacco Pipe candle from my friend, 
Holly, just because.  :)


Part of my Christmas present from my Southern Bestie.  <3


Just one of my Lego sets...I got a lil more adventurous after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makes Me Happy Pics...

My Storm Trooper sweater dress. Polito's while watching Friends - WINNING! Playing Exploding Kittens with the family....